The Motocaddy S3 Digital The S3 Digital is no ordinary golf cart. To start it, simply twist the controller to your favoured speed setting then tap it. To stop simply tap again – no fiddly stuff! While you are travelling, the cart displays your current speed and counts every single yard (or metre). There are three distance readouts to choose from, two of which you can reset at any time. For example, after you’ve hit your ‘Sunday Best’ drive, your S3 can measure it for you with incredible accuracy.
• Full colour digital control panel displays distance, time, speed setting, speed & battery meter
• USB charging port powers GPS devices on the course (Patent pending - no. 09 16857.6) • Cartlock security pin-code protects your S3 from thieves
• Adjustable Distance Control sends your S3 on between 5 and 60 yards
• Three distance measurement displays – ‘drive’, ‘round’ & ‘total’
• Competition Mode disables distance display to conform with Rules of Golf • Exclusive S-Series folding system - locks when folded • Whisper quiet 200w motor • Lightweight aluminium frame (only 8.4kg)
• Fully adjustable upper and lower bag supports
• Low profile wheels with ‘sporty’ tread
• Innovative Multi-Platform battery tray designed to hold the 'Standard', 'Extended Range' or Motocaddy Lithium battery
• Available in Black, Titanium or Alpine White | USB Charging Port Officially SkyCaddie Compatible Motocaddy voted by Golfers as the UK's Favourite Trolley Brand We are proud to announce that Motocaddy is celebrating a double award win in the recent Today's Golfer Magazine Reader Awards. Following on from our success in the TG Trolley test which saw the S3 Digital bag the Gold award and S1 Digital nick the bronze, this announcement means a lot to us as it is voted for by the readers of Today's Golfer, with a large number being Motocaddy customers. Published in issue 279, Motocaddy were crowned the 'Best Electric Trolley' brand with some glowing comments. According to their editorial team: "Motocaddy has grown at an incredible pace since it launched in 2004 and is now established as your favourite trolley brand, seeing off competition from Hillbilly and PowaKaddy". They also noted that "The S3 Digital won our recent TG Trolley test with its top-notch features and stylish good looks making it a worthy winner". They also paid tribute to the S1 Digital as an excellent member of the Motocaddy S-Series family. Added to the success of our powered trolleys, we are also proud to announce that we have scooped the 'Best Trolley Bag' category for the first time! 2010 saw the successful launch of the Motocaddy Pro-Series cart bag and the style and quality of this new addition has been rewarded with a top award. Commenting on the results, Today's Golfer wrote: "The new Motocaddy Pro-Series bag accompanies the brilliant S1 and S3 electric trolleys, and the sturdy offering is obviously a big favourite with UK golfers. It features 14 full-way dividers, a whole load of useful pockets and it looks sensational too." It was great to finish first against such worthy competitors in the form of Powakaddy (2nd) and Callaway (3rd). A second place for the Motocaddy S1 Lite in the 'Best Push Trolley Brand' really was the icing on the cake.